Saturday, February 2, 2008

SAT - FEB 2ND - 6 YRS AGO

Here we go again

Journal entry for Sat, Feb 2nd:

I didn't get up until 11:30. That was crazy. I went to a saddle shop in Casa Grande with Dad and then I went over to Jeff's to finish my glass bed job on my gun. It turned out good and then what do ya know, I went out with Jen again. She came and got me. We went with her friends for their birthday. We went to a comedy place called Jestures. It was clean fun. The we went to Cold Stone on Mill Ave. and back to her place to watch a movie. For some reason I want to be with her and she wants to be with me. Something weird is going on. This time I got home at 3:30am. That's going to have to change.

How adorable.
It was Heather and Athena's birthday and Sara came up.

I think it is so funny how life works. Life takes us all in different paths to learn and grow in our own way and to have the different stories and feelings and laughs and cries. I have had many laughs and cries since I have been married and I am glad I get to share them with Reggie.

No comments: