Monday, February 4, 2008

MON - FEB - 4TH - 6 YRS AGO

Well it is totally snowing outside. We have about a few inches on everything. So here is my open invitation for anyone to come up and visit us. Well back to Reggies journal Entry for Mon Feb 4 2002. Uh-oh I forgot to call Brian yesterday and wish him a big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I went to pick up Jen and bring her to my ward FHE, but she was late, so we sat on the couch and had our own FHE.

I know, I know what a shock that Jen was late to something. It's a good thing I'm always on time now - j/k - maybe someday soon I will be on-time. I remember having that Family Home Evening with Reggie and thinking how awesome it was to have somebody so good around and share the spirit in our FHE.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Enjoying this one-sided journal thing. :) I should send you what -I- have on the matter, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Great work.