Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cluff family outing! Oct 19th

We went on a nice little trip and stayed in Greer. We were able to spend some time with my family at different intervals. We weren't all there at the same time but it was fun for me to get to see everybody!


Eden, Cooper, Ayden, Kira, Kyler


Ayden, Cooper


Kira, Kyler





Eden caught a fish in her net and got Cooper very excited about using the net. We went back a couple days later and they both caught many, even Reggie and I did (it was really fun). Eden is growing up so fast!

Lacee's excitement was spent sleeping

Grandma and Grandpa Cluff soakin up all the fun

Charlotte Marie Cluff and Robin Lacee Reed


Brian and Marie's adorable baby girl goes by Charley but her name is Charlotte. Charley and Lacee are only 3mo. apart.





Kyler and his cousin Carsten

Poor Kira-a diamond in the rough. It's a good thing she can hold her own!


My sis-in-law Katie having way to much fun. Sorry the pic is not upright.


My very talented niece Kiley made this awesome jewelry!




2 comments:

Sara said...

What a fun get-together! I think it's funny, in that first picture of the two little girl cousins together, I actually think Lacee looks kind of like Ayden...

*Katie May* said...

I can't believe you put that beautiful picture of me!! lol That was a fun time