I am so happy to be home I could probably DO a little jig!
The life of this...
is finally over! I am so happy! We have been here for a week and I don't think we will be leaving any time soon. Poor Reggie had leave for a couple days this last week, but is now also happy to be at home.
Over the past 3 months, I would pack up the kids and follow Reggie to work or be a single parent while he goes off to work for about 5 days. That has been our lives about 90 percent of the last 3 months. I will say that when we would tag along it was like a little work vacation, but now...aahhh to be home again. The traveling circus has retired to Snowflake once again. We have been to Colorado, New Mexico, and we were able to stay at my parents house in Pima a few different times.
After being gone for 3 months and home one week this is what I realized...
1. I am very tired
2. um, where is the maid? "towels in room 311 please" :)
3. my kids were only sick once in the past 3 months
4. we have been home a week and every body has either allergies or colds
5. our house is HOT(good ol' swamp coolers when it's humid-they do NOTHING)
6. I LOVE and appreciate my home way more than ever before
7. I enjoy cooking-however dislike cleaning up
8. I am glad to be home and buy healthy food-and EAT it.
9. I love my ward
10. We live in a great community
11. We are very blessed
12. I REALLY need to appreciate Reggie and his job more
13. my kids have been playing none stop with each other since we've been back
-HAPPILY playing! :)
Well I hope to be posting a little more frequently now...many stories of the last few months to come soon...