Saturday, March 7, 2009

Secret Something!

Here's how it works: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! But I'll try really hard.
2- It'll be done this year.
3- You have no clue what it's going to be, and neither do I, but I'm sure it'll be great :o)
The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win an awesome homemade gift by me!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Ok Jennifer I am commenting, I didn't want to make you feel bad. Better be something good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

*Katie May* said...

He actually bit Gaige! :) Gaige was really sad that Brendan killed him do you want to know why? Because he was a boy! That's the only reason. He wants more boys around! :) lol