Saturday, March 7, 2009

Picture overload!

A couple months ago: Cooper dumped this ENTIR bottle of shampoo over Kira while standing in the bathroom.

After slipping and hitting her head and then much sreaming until all soap was out of her little eyes she was smiling again.


OK-ya think my daughter needed a haircut?!

Well she wasn't so sure-but it looks WAY better!

This was a couple months ago when we went to the valley(I know I'm slow)



These next 3 pictures were while we were watching my brother Brendan playing like a little boy with his rocket. They loved it!






This is how Reggie usually looks when feeding Kyler-out cold!
Kyler thought it was funny!

I hope she didn't learn how to do her makeup from her mommy!

This slide in the back of parents house has many childhood memories...





Cooper had a blast



My brother and his friends would have pecan wars with me and my friends. Since we were girls we always thought we deserved the upper ground-not to mention we were younger. So we would get on the tree fort-which is at the top of this slide and the boys would be down on the ground and the pecan throwing would commence!


This is the reason we were in Pima-Reggie was javelina hunting. This is a picture of him butchering it. YUM! Aren't you lucky you don't live at my house to eat such yummy food!

This picture of my Mom and Kyler is so cute-I LOVE my MOM-she is the BEST!


Well there it is - all these pictures don't even include the last month so I'll probably be posting again soon if I actually have time:)

7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

SOO many cute pics!! Except the Javalina :S My kids have never even played on the slide kid of crazy to think (at least I have never seen them) I was telling Brendan we need to fix that tree house up again

Heidi said...

Isn't it funny how dads just snooze when they sit down with the kids?!? That's really neat that you can watch your kids enjoy some of the things you did when you were a kid. You'll have to look us up the next time that you're down in Pima.

*Katie May* said...

oh and I can't believe you actually got the rocket in action :) And Love the pic of you mom and Kyler

payneful life said...

How fun. Um...I hope you guys enjoy javalina. There is a reason the season is only like a day. ;) YOur kiddos are so cute.

cindygc said...

I LOVE these pictures! And I loved your narrative! Those places hold the same special memories for our kids too! (all except for the rockets...which Brendan sure as heck better do for ME!) I love you Jennifer!

melinda said...

Great pictures!!! What fun!

Hallie said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun! I saw your baby on Sunday and he has grown so much since the last time I saw him. He is so cute! It doesn't look like he is starving to me...he looks healthy and happy! :) Stockton usually drinks his bottle in about 30 minutes (5 or 6 oz.) I think that is pretty slow but I'm sure he will speed up the older he gets. How long does it take Kyler??