Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to my Sweet and Wonderful Mother!!


This picture was from my High School days. My Mom and I took some last minute shots at the mall.


Hey Mom-this is our newcomer. These are some adorable pictures from our ultra sound 2 days ago. This little baby already looks like a little Reed baby :) I can't believe how well you can see the baby with a 3-D ultra sound. We ended up having the ultra sound but still didn't find out the gender of the baby. So it will be a Delivery room SURPRISE!!


For my Moms birthday she asked all of her children to do something special as a family or something a little different that we would normally do. So we decided to visit my Grandpa, Paul Lincoln Goodman at the Taylor cemetary.

We then went to the Snowflake Cemetary and paid a visit to Reggie's Grandpartents, Don and Thelma Brinkerhoff.

I am really glad we finally were able to go and say hello to my Grandpa. He died before I was born but I know he was a great man.

Well Happy Birthday Mom, we Love You!!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

LOVE the pictures of you and your mom, so sweet. So we forgot to take pictures of our family activity which I actually didn't get to participate in cause I had a baby shower but Robin if you read this I was thinking of you none the less. Brendan took them to the park and they rode their bikes and Brendan taught Gaige how to ride his all by him self! Looks like Grandpa needs a headstone

Melis said...

What a great b-day wish! What you did was very special. your kids will always remember that.

Andy and Michele said...

That's the Jennifer I remember! I didn't know you were pregnant - how exciting! When are you due? What a great birthday gift, that's so neat!

melinda said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great! You will love having a gender surprise at the birth! I can't believe you only have a few months left!!