Wednesday, March 19, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT DID I DO

Just when you thought I was super crazy for cutting my hair I went and got even crazier, I went to Perm my hair. Yes you read it right I 'Permed' my hair. Late last night when sleeping was obviously and definately a better idea I decided to take on a project much more exhausting and exciting, ah to see what the future had in store for me from last night...
Ok we're all done let's see what it looks like...
Oh, crap. Oh I didn't .


Oh I did. HELP!!!


4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Such a prankster! You silly girl

Sara said...

Jennifer Michele, I don't know what to say... Katie had better be right, because if your hair really looked like that...

cluffgirl said...

Jennifer you crack me up! You sound so much like me, always trying to do something spur of the moment and then regretting it right after ;)

Anonymous said...

JENNIFER! What were you thinking?! Next time you can't sleep take a sleeping pill. (I guess you can't you're pregnant...read a boring book.) Love you still....MOM